Friday 8 April 2011

Final changed Contents page




This is my contents page.




The colour scheme i have used is the same as that of my front cover keeping to my chosen magazine colours and style.




I have columns on the left hand side showing the main articles in the issue so the reader can find out all the big story's and reviews and i have made some lines to organise these so it looks neat and like a real magazine, the dominant image is of the main article which is a review of a band called 'Frenzy' this image is similar to the front cover so is easy for the reader to follow this main article.




I have included a small picture of the main article on the top left so the reader can get a small glimpse of what is to come in this issue.


This is similar to the bottom right corner where i have placed a small picture of the front cover, this idea i have seen through my research in other magazines such as NME and THE FLY, so i Incorporated the idea into my contents page.




I have also used a lot of white box's on the gray background, I think this makes my images stand out a bit more than if they where just on the page as the white pushes them out.
I have also made sure that throughout my pages i have used the same fonts, so the magazine and the writing is recognisable.



As is customary on pages in a magazine i have a reference to the website for more information on the bottom of the contents page.

No comments:

Post a Comment