Friday 25 March 2011

Double Page Spread



This is my draft of my Double Page Spread.


As you can see it is not finished yet as i have much more writing to add in, but i have settled with my review style, it is a question and answer format so the audience can get the necessary information about this new upcoming band.


I have my dominant image, which is the same as my front cover, this helps the reader realise that this is in fact the most important article of the issue, it is the dominant one.


I have the questions in red and the answers in white, this is to help the reader realise which is which and to separate them. The small pictures add up to help the reader or audience build a mental picture of this band.


I hope to edit this page so to have more writing and more organisation, I will also need to add the magazine name and web address somewhere to keep that style running throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment