Monday 7 March 2011

Magazine Front Cover



This is my first draft of my magazine front cover.


I have used a black and white photo to show my music style and Target audience, this shows the Indie side as it has the opposite idea to mainstream music where there would be huge colour.


I have stretched my Masthead across the top like THE FLY, and also done the same with my main cover story, i have added smaller storeys around the Central dominant image so there are no blank spaces.


I have included small details like price, barcode and issue and date, all to add a sense of authenticity.


My image is of someone i would associate with the music, and also someone who is recognisable to show a certain genre of it, also by using the instruments have really shown the music trying to be portrayed.


The smaller story's are things I believe are of interest to my target audience, such as gig guides and new upcoming bands which is something i wish my magazine to focus on, similar to THE FLY.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete