Friday 25 March 2011

contents page



This is a last draft of my contents page.


I have everything where i need it to be and just need to add a few more pieces of writing and adjust a few things.


I have changed it from my first draft as i have gone with a different image to be dominant and a different style.


I have also included the more organised look on the left side with my main articles being shown.


I have also added small previews of each main article, and a small picture for the most important one, the review of 'Frenzy'.


I have also added a image of my front cover on the bottom right corner and added a web address as is seen on most magazine pages, especially contents page.


I have kept with the black, white and red colours that have been used on my front cover and Double Pge Spread, this shows the certain ideas for my magazines 'House Colours'.

And the whole idea of keeping the pictures in black and white or greyscale has been carried on in this page.


With a few tweaks I hope that my magazine contents page will reach that of a proffesional one and therfore will show a more real contents page than my first draft did.

No comments:

Post a Comment